Leverage Consulting Group provides Notice To Reader & Corporate Tax Return preparation services to accounting offices that are looking to become more efficient and cost effective.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Our service is ideal for accounting offices that are looking to increase production without the increased risks associated with hiring staff, procuring software licensing and office space.
WHY COME TO US?
Our pricing model is structured in a manner that provides:
- Process consistency
- A higher quality product
- Faster turn around
- Dedicated preparation team
Our preparation timelines can be as fast as range from 5 to 10 business days.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
Leverage utilizes a proprietary Bookkeeping and Financial statement preparation solution allowing us to expedite the Notice to Reader process.
1) Our Clients upload the bookkeeping, trial balance and client documents in a portal provided by us. Our portal also provides active insight into the status of the file.
2) Our team will provide the cost classification of the file to ensure we agree on a budget.
3) Our team can prepare:
- The bookkeeping
- The adjustments & presentation reclassifications
- Supporting working papers
- The Notice to Reader Financial Statements
- The Corporate tax returns
Have a preferred set of steps you would like to see on every file? we will template it specifically for you.
4) A review meeting will be scheduled with you at draft stage of the file.
Corrections, amendments and additions will be documented and processed.
WHAT DO WE DELIVER?
Our clients receive a draft copy of the Notice to Reader Financial Statements and Corporate tax return in either Profile or Cantax.
The file is finalized with:
WIth our electronic process, there is no need to meet in person, however we meet all our clients face to face on a regular basis and make the extra effort to provide that personal touch.
Contact us today for a discovery call on process & pricing.
Peter Teunissen is a CPA (ca) with 10+ years experience in accounting, operational finance & small to mid size bussiness as obtained with Meyers Norris Penny LLP, Collins Barrow LLP and various Oil & Gas, Construction and Retail businesses as CFO, VP Finance & Controller.
Our state of the art office is centrally located and will pickup paper files in and around Calgary at no extra fee.